Tuesday, November 17, 2015

What's in my bag?

Recently the beauty blogger Temptalia was posed a question on her blog "What's in your bag?".Several others shared their answers as well . I tried to post a definitive list but the page rebooted and dropped my response. So here,now is the perfumey  part of my bag contents confession.

In plastic ziplock baggies  I ( recently) corralled most of my purse content. The scented stuff went in one . 
Dollar store dupe of Secret powder fresh stick anti-perspirant 

(2) carded sample sprays of Vera Wang Embrace rose buds and vanilla- given to me by my co worker Jenn E. No wonder. My first impressions of this - it's a bit sour floral/boozey in the opening notes and rather quickly morphs into a clean rose soap floral. Not much if any vanilla in it, so REALLY not Jenn's cup of tea. This reminds me of other clean rose scents on the market but ones at generally lower price points like the body shop's.

One carded sample of Lancôme's La Vie est Belle given to me by my mom.

One half bottle (1oz size) of BBW Japanese Cherry Blossom pocket bac  old style bottling.

One 3oz bottle of Dove body mist in pomegranate & lemon verbena .

One tube (3.3oz )Ameri Beauty Shea butter hand cream in 03 cozy kiss . This was positively reviewed on YouTube dollar tree haul videos so I bought some too. Sweet ambery,floral vanilla with a bit of tobacco and patchouli? 

Pink Travalo with Victoria Secret So In Love in it.about one third full?

Three quarters full half ounce bottle of the peppery clean floral Salvatore Ferragamo pour femme. Love .have a full size too and the Pour Homme as well . I'm considering getting backups for each.
That's all for the scented stuff bag confessional. 



No comments:

Post a Comment