Thursday, September 12, 2013

To Begin

This is going to be my blog to review fragrances and anything that smells (candles /room sprays /diffusers etc.). I may or may not do SOTD/SOTE/SOTN/etc.

I will probably try to participate with the Basenotes Syncronized Fridays but I am often a bit forgetful of it when I get busy.
I hope I can develop better writing skills and review my perfume experiences .Maybe I can cull some of my collection as I define my personal likes and loves for scents .With my current collection already over 400 scents and a LOT of others that I really like and want too ,somethin's(to quote Fred Astaire in Daddy Long Legs) gotta give .So blog giveaways are  a eventual possibility.I may also host sample passes .
Getting late .I'll try to blog at least once a week .
Wore Ted Lapidus Creation  today (and did create two new blogs -too! )
Yeah -I know very punny.

No comments:

Post a Comment