Saturday, September 14, 2013

Yesterday for Sync Fri I wore a lotta dabs of Un Air de Samsara for the Guerlain noses sync. Wore fairly soft all day at work (and I wouldn't have minded scentbombing the place a bit) .I ended up doing freight most of my shift and I found a 5x8 rug out back that was getting tossed from Kirkland's -so it smells of potpourri they aparrently weren't able to sell it and so they slashed it ( Mom & I taped the back) and tossed it. It's interesting to see if Zorro (17 lb black male cat) will "misbehave" on it -we are using it as a test run .If he behaves himself we can upgrade to a undamaged rug that we have to pay for.

Today I wore Nantucket Briar (shower gel/lotion/edp) and Aarid xxdry Regular AP/d stick as both are carnation-y spicy . NB has a bit of a powdery retro older scent (it should -it's been around since the '70's I think) and the SG though new has a bit of watercolor-tempra paint smell in the bottle .It smells spicer when used.

Chuch tomorrow ,scent is faded enough now to be okay .May apply something else once home perhaps something vanilla or green...

No comments:

Post a Comment